Kara-Leah is the author of two books, Forty Days of Yoga which was published in 2013 and The No-More-Excuses Guide to Yoga, published in 2014. Forty Days of Yoga has already sold over a thousand books in print, plus many more in electronic formats. It's become the go-to yoga book for people who are serious about developing and maintaining a home yoga practice. Both books are available in book shops, online and through Kara-Leah's website The Yoga Lunchbox. The … Click for More
Retreats & Events
Kara-Leah leads retreats and immersions internationally with Ben Ralston, co-founder of Heart of Tribe. Kara-Leah brings a powerful feminine presence to retreats. Her keen intellect, sharp observational skills, and profound compassion allow her to hold the space for individuals and for the group as a whole. Her life experiences have given her the great gift of being able to feel and hold the most challenging of emotional states. She truly walks her talk and inspires all those around her.
- Nov 4 • Tauranga • A Day Retreat into The Heart of Self-Love
- Nov 11 • Havelock North • A Day Retreat into The Heart of Relationship
- Nov 26 • Auckland • A Day Retreat into The Heart of Relationship
- Nov 30 – Dec 3 • Auckland • The Heart of Relationship Retreat
- Feb 22 – 25, 2018 • Kawaipurapura, Auckland • Presenting at NZ’s International Yoga Festival
- March 8 – 11, 2018 • Great Lake Taupo • Presenting at Wanderlust Great Lake Taupo
- July 21 – 28, 2018 • Mexico • The Heart of Self-Love Retreat
- Sept 6 – 9, 2018 • Kawaipurapura, Auckland • The Great Emptying Out Women’s Retreat
Work with Kara-Leah
Kara-Leah works with a small number of people in an intimate manner – either in person or via Skype. She specialises in helping people to develop and maintain a home yoga practice, supporting people through Kundalini Awakenings, supporting people on the path of Self-Realisation, and mentoring yoga teachers. Click here to find out more about working with Kara-Leah.
The Yoga Lunchbox – NZ’s Most Popular Yoga Website
Kara-Leah founded The Yoga Lunchbox, NZ's most popular yoga website, in 2008. Since then, over a thousand articles have been published, and she's written about 70% of them. These are her most recent articles on the website. Click the link below to head over to The Yoga Lunchbox for more. Keep Rolling » … Click for more
Everything Kara-Leah has lived through, both the challenges and the joys, has become a way of learning to live more deeply and more awake. Now she takes those lived experiences and shares them with an audience in a deeply personal way that helps audiences to understand how they too can overcome and benefit from the difficulties in their lives. Click here to find out more about booking Kara-Leah as your speaker.