It’s time to bust some yoga myths with Kara-Leah Grant, yoga teacher, writer and trusted ally.
The No-More-Excuses Guide to Yoga shows you that yoga IS for everybody.
It’s the essential companion guide on your journey to brilliant heath and well-being.
With in-depth instruction on how to choose the best yoga path, style, teacher and studio for your lifestyle, you’ll easily overcome all the excuses that may be preventing you from getting to class.
Kara-Leah has designed and written this book just for you as the ultimate yoga companion.
Clear, no nonsense and easy to follow, this book answers many of your burning yoga questions:
- Which class is right for me?
- How do I stretch myself and keep my body safe?
- What if I can’t understand the instructions in class?
- Could my body react in an embarrassing way?
- Do I need a new yoga path?
- Is my teacher right for me?
- How can I motivate myself to practice consistently?
You’ll also benefit from Kara-Leah’s succinct and easy-to-read overview of yoga history, texts, concepts and philosophy.