Listen to this podcast where Laura and I talk about all things Tantra, Awakening and Liberation, including how I used Lockdown as an opportunity to deepen into practice.
Festival Season officially kicked off in early November with Spring Festival in Pukehina, and the dance floor was WILD, with epic sets from DJ Blase, DJ Jimmy Fresh and DJ Kauri, and all kinds of dance floor etiquette enacted, and transgressed. When I published an article after that event, Shenanigans on the Dance Floor • …
Settle in folks, and let me share a tale of boundaries, as remembered, in no doubt a partial and faulty way. I’m at an event. I see a man that I don’t want to engage with at all. I’ve met him a handful of times and each time he transgressed boundaries and did not immediately …
I’m following a breadcrumb trail, and it’s led me to the Aghori. After the gruesomeness of watching the horror movie Midsommar last night – which is a nuanced and insightful look at grief, trauma, trauma-bonding, gas-lighting, ignorance, attachment, community and cults – I found myself on the FB group Tantrik Yoga Now on a post …
- Dance Floor Etiquette • The NZ Spirit Festival Community Speaks
- Kundalini Awakening: Symptoms, Process, Benefits, Support & Help
- Suggestions on What to Do if You’ve Had a Kundalini Awakening
- What’s the Difference between Yoga and Tantra?
- Can Kundalini Awakening trigger Psychosis?
- My Third Eye’s A’twitchin’ – Does That Mean She’s Awakening?