Listen to this podcast where Laura and I talk about all things Tantra, Awakening and Liberation, including how I used Lockdown as an opportunity to deepen into practice.
When I say that, given the right conditions, all triggers can be devoured, digested and dissolved, some people get upset and respond by saying that no, they can’t. They outline and explain their experience, stating how and why their trigger can not be devoured, digested and dissolved. This is attachment to triggers. This is identification …
It’s November. That means mid to late spring here in Aotearoa – the lambs have already been and gone, and so have the daffodils. But the trees are still greening up, and the mostly-steady heat of summer has yet to arrive. Can you feel the love? It’s also 2021. That means Covid-19, Lockdowns, vaccines and …
I’m writing this in September 2021. The COVID-19 pandemic has been raging for 20 months or so. There’s been almost 230 million cases, and 4.7 millions deaths, according to the World Health Organisation. Here in New Zealand / Aotearoa, where I live, we’ve had 3,763 cases and 27 deaths and 37.5% of the population is …
- Kundalini Awakening: Symptoms, Process, Benefits, Support & Help
- Can Kundalini Awakening trigger Psychosis?
- What is a Kundalini Awakening and Have I Had One?
- Suggestions on What to Do if You’ve Had a Kundalini Awakening
- Your thoughts do not create your reality
- Power abuse of student/teacher relationship: It is a strike out for Rod Stryker?